Wednesday, October 18, 2006 . 10/18/2006 01:27:00 pm
Right,whenever I am bored,I will simply daydream.However,I am like,out of ideas.Whatever.I'm bored.Where's Cheng?Doesn't she ever update her bloggy?!This boredom is driving me crazy.WHEN WILL THE SCHOOL REOPEN?!Maybe I should go back to Maple....NO,I SHOULDN'T!!That will make me even more bored!!!!*Sigh*Great...So what should I do?Maybe I should on my DVD Player and watch Bleach all over again(As if,I already know what they are going to say!!).Lol.Hey,I know how to write 'Rukia' in Japanese!!(Of course!Whenever the credits are rolling,I will pause it,then search for her name and practise writing it:P I'm thinking of learning how to write 'Kon',or 'Yoruichi'XD)The drawings Rukia draws are soooo cute!(The Pluses and the Hollows.Correction:The rabbits and the bears!!)Xerile can draw them too,and the ones X draws are cuter.But the ones Rukia draws are more like,mature?
Right,so here I am,typing away like mad(As if).So,what am I going to do?I didn't bring my Jap-Eng/Eng-Jap Dictionary here(and besides,I don't really trust that Dictionary.)so....any ideas what I can do?:D
Yours Sincerely,
Lucia Skylight.
P.S.Jie,I won't fill myself with soft drinks just to get the two bottles!No way!!
P.P.S.Right,I've only grown a centimetre since last year!!I'm going to be as short as Rukia!!By the way,how short is she?:P
P.P.P.S.You know,I don't think(an estimation,not a fact,okie?)that Rukia will fall in love with anyone(unlike most animes:P).I mean,if the characters are to fall in love with each other,they will be almost at the same height(so that they could erm...you-know-what with ease:P),but Rukia is way shorter than Ichigo or Renji!Unless she suddenly grows tall very quickly,which I doubt she would,for she is like...over a hundred years old?Cool...
