Tuesday, October 10, 2006 . 10/10/2006 09:32:00 pm
Okie,read the topic.Now,look here.Do you really think I would tell you about my life?Haha,no way!I prefer being secretive.:PAnyways,I'm going to bring Scrabble to school tomorrow,because we are going to play!!I thought of bringing Monopoly(My Pokemon Monopoly!!:P),but it is way too big.I thought of bringing my 3D Snakes and Ladders too(my aunt really spoils me>.<),but then,I decided to bring just Scrabble.Who knows,probably Zhuo and Cheng like Scrabble.:)
I didn't get to watch a part of Bleach today,and I threw a great tantrum.(Ok,I admit,I merely sulked!I am exaggerating again!!)...Hey,I just realised something!Bloggy you are so nice,you won't like,talk back(because you don't have a mouth:P)!!So,I just figured,I can talk all about this new TV show I am crazy about(Give me a few months and I guess I will change what I am crazy about.Animes,I mean.)!!If I tell Z and C,they'll roll their eyes,sigh or something like that.If I tell sis,she will look at me as if I am dumb(or something like that).Whatever it is,their responds hurt me(mentally).
So,look.There is this girl,Kuchikki Rukia(my favourite character) and she is short(Whimper.I merely grew one centimetre since last year!!)and has a terrifically weird hairstyle.(Erm,look at my 'photo'.You see that girl?That's Rukia.That I-forgot-what-name idiotic guy is supposed to be saving her from getting killed because blah blah blah...)
Okie,I have to go now.Great,just in the middle of telling why she is going to get killed.She can't rely on her childhood friend,Renji!He is like,so weak.Okie,have to go.See ya!!
Yours Sincerely,
Lucia Skylight.
