Tuesday, October 10, 2006 . 10/10/2006 04:30:00 pm
Right,so right now this Miss Lucia here doesn't know what to do.Right now she has to wait for like,erm...two things---a)wait for another two hours for 6.30p.m. so she can watch TV and b)for,like,one month and she-doesn't-know how many days so that she can finally watch episode 61(of the same show at 6.30p.m. Aparently she has finished watching the show up till episode 60 and as she has nothing to do,she watches them again:P a) for the music(you know,the theme songs) and b) for the show and all the funny parts she missed out).I still prefer the normal way of typing this.You know,the normal way(for me).Addressing myself as 'I' or 'Me' not 'Miss Lucia' or 'She' or you know.Okie,this took up time.Now...for dinner!
Don't ask why I have dinner at 4.30p.m.,it's because my sis has tuition later,and if I want to watch TV peacefully at 6.30p.m. later I have to eat now.
Yours oh-so-Sincerely(NOT)
Lucia Skylight.
