<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 . 10/10/2006 05:15:00 pm

Right,after the sweet exams,I thought there would be like,so much to do(including turning Cheng's house upside-down or inside-out or whatsoever:P We are having a sleepover at her house^^),but instead I think I am going to die of boredom!!!Meep!So,what should I do?Go to Maple and see if there's anyone I can annoy?Or call Zhuo to see if she is available and chat to her on the phone?Hmm,the one about chatting seems nice.Okie,let's go check if she is available!!

Yours Sincerely(No silly stuff this time!!)
Lucia Skylight.

P.S.Why do I keep signing off like that?I don't used to,right?Haha!I don't even know why myself!!>.<