Sunday, October 29, 2006 . 10/29/2006 02:30:00 pm
'Reading and listening to music is heaven',that's what I said to my sis.XD Well,it is true.:P Just in case you are curious,let me make a list of 'My favourite Bleach theme songs,from most favourite to most disliked'.(Lol.I do sound a lot like an author.Or do I?XP)The List(XP)Most favourite(Number 1)to most disliked(Erm...the last one:P)
(Note:The names in the brackets beside the names of the songs is the person whom(Or is it which,or who?)the song reminds me of.)
1.D-Techno Life(Mr.StrawberryXD)(Go figure out who I mean yourself:P)
2.Rolling Star(Orihime!!)
3.Movin!!(Ruki and Strawberry)
4.My pace(Kon)
5.Life is like a boat(Ruki!!)
6.Houki Hoshi(I don't know:P)
7.Ichirin no Hana(Yoruichi)
8.Hanabi(Bee!:P)
9.Life(Orihime)
10.Asterisk(Strawberry Guy!!)
11.Happy People(Erm...Miss What's-her-name)
12. Thank You(I don't know)
13.Tonight Tonight Tonight!(Dunno:P)
14.Baby It's You(Don't know again.This song is not nice:P)
Did I miss out anything?Oh well,whatever:P If I miss out anything,tell me okie?Thanksa!!
By the way,my favourite author is Erin Hunter.XP
Yours Sincerely,
Lucia Skylight.
