Thursday, October 12, 2006 . 10/12/2006 02:36:00 pm
Yeah!I got a C-Box.Rules and Conditions:1.No typing of rubbish(Like those dirty stuff and all.Those are NOT allowed).
.No scolding of other people or saying what's so terrible about them(e.g.Kira Yamato is so stupid.).
3.No breaking of rules(:P)
4.No typing of stuff that hurts people mentally(and maybe physically?)(e.g.That creator of the blog is a dimwit.)(*:(*)
5.Any other bad stuff.( Double :P)
Break any of them(including me,sorry)and the C-Box will be removed.After seeing what happened to Jean(and her C-Box),I don't want to end up like them.
Anyways,enjoy that C-Box!!Haha,Jie and Cheng,stop forcing me to get a C-Box!!:D
Remember what I was talking about 2 days ago?Found out that 'I-forgot-what-name-or-something-like-that guy is called Ichigo(Thanksa Jie for reminding me!!:P).Okie.Rukia gave her powers to him,and because of that she has to die because,I believe,of some stupid rule or whatsoever.I can't really remember when there's music playing.Whatever.See ya then!:D
Yours Sincerely(Ahem!Not!:P),
Lucia Skylight.
