Wednesday, October 18, 2006 . 10/18/2006 01:02:00 pm
Yes!Mama's coming home tomorrow!!!*Jumps around like mad*The playover at Cheng's house was cool!It was sooo fun!(Of course,while playing Monopoly,Me and Cheng were so rich,but my poor little 'bankrupter' Xerile,well,she owes the bank,C and I so much money we have to do the Maths for her!Correction:I have to do the Maths for her.C says her Maths is terrible,like little Xerile's.:P)To bad Zhuo couldn't come.(If this is my own Diary at home,I would have put in lots of bad words there.Well,I'm not scolding Z,I meant,the bad words were meant for the choir practice:P)Aww...Hey,even if I scold Z,she wouldn't know!She can't use the computer at home,unless only for 5 minutes.Are her parents oh so....I don't know.:P
Right,little Xerile(*puts a 'stress' on the 'little' to emphasize the point.:P)knocks my head(with her little(another 'stress':P)fist)when she read my post,and said,"'Little'?Little you."*grins*
Yesterday I got another dream(of course!!Most people have dreams!!!!!)about erm...you-know-what.In my dream,there is a crazy old lady who tells me,"I have 40 000 windows in my home,and 20 000 of them were laughing at me.Insane.Whatever.In my dream(again),I drwmt that it was raining so hard,and Xerile and I were running towards a ship dock.And there,on the dock,stood the most(I prefer to erm...not type the next part,so I'm using '*'s)pitiful looking ***** who has been ******** by her bl**dy *******.Ok,happy finding out what I typed!The first person to fin out and tell me will get $1!!(As if!I will give nothing!Except maybe a 'You're right,good job' or whatsoever.:P)
Okie,so,I'm going off.See ya~!!
Yours Sincerely(Oh,sure(In a sarcastic voice:P)),
Lucia Skylight.
P.S.I'm bored!!
