<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 31, 2007 . 5/31/2007 08:08:00 pm

Right, since I won't be able to make it to Aud's house tomorrow(don't ask why),I have to post this up.
To Aud and group: Edit whatever you want,just let the name Kuchikki Rukia remain.XP

House of a Japanese,Day I-don't-know-what(XP)

Remember that Japanese friend I made, Kuchikki Rukia-san? She invited my friends and I to her house today, seeing that we were bored to our bones sitting in the hotel for it was raining cats and dogs outside. Besides, we were eager to see how a Japanese's house looks like. Her house is the modern kind, the western kind of house. Many houses in Japan are like this today. However, long ago, in the fourth decade of the Showa era (mid-1950s to mid-1960s), the houses the Japanese live in were not of western style. There were sliding doors, known as shoji in Japanese, and the floors were covered by straw mats, or tatami. Hmm, and the tea her mother, whom she calls okaa-san, is delicious(oishii). Domo arigatou gozaimasu, Rukia-san no akaasan!(Thank you very much, Rukia-san's mother!)

Link:http://web-jpn.org/kidsweb/virtual/house/house04.html

Try the link, it's a fun game, and please put the link in the powerpoint. And,Lei Shi, please remember to bring 'my' qian long dao for the next meeting, since I think for the next meeting we'll be starting on the Chinese project. Tell me where and when the next meeting will be held. Also, just in case you want the Japanese characters(Haha, mostly hiragana, since I don't know how they look like in Kanji.XP) of the Japanese words, here they are:
Kuchikki Rukia-san : 朽木ルキアさん
shoji : しょじ
tatami : たたみ
okaa-san : お母さん
oishii : おいしい
Domo arigatou gozaimasu, Rukia-san no akaasan! : どうもありがとうございます、ルキアさんのおかあさん!

Ok, I think...that's all. Anything wrong, tell me at the next meeting. Thanks, and sorry I can't make it.><

Lucia

P.S.By the way, I'm not sure whether the Japanese language have exclamation marks, because my sensei(teacher) said it doesn't, but I saw it(exclamation marks) after Jap. characters in my Japanese textbooks/workbooks.