<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 13, 2007 . 5/13/2007 07:22:00 pm

Great goodness,there's Guzheng tomorrow!I think I'm gonna die.Homework is not that much la,and found out that even though I didn't really study for Chem. test,I kinda 'excelled' in it.Walao!Gek shim!Lose to Audrey by half mark.HALF MARK!!!><
Aud and her cousin both very pro de,Aud,in NAPFA,got first.Me?I only got 26th,but it's ok liao la,last time I got last,so now,26th is ok liao.So proud of myself.XD(By the way,the people competing with me are the 105 and 106 girls.No one except one girl failed.
Yes!Found out Hao Zhe and his 'clone's' blog.Lol.Not really clone la.It's actually twin.XD
Hmm,not much to type.Found out Lei Shi's blog too.Will link them de.^^

~Lucia~