Wednesday, May 09, 2007 . 5/09/2007 06:59:00 pm
Oh crap,Maho Sensei Negima showing liao!!>< Hey,after watching like3 episodes,first time I hear the opening theme.Great God.Found Hao Zhe's and his clo - I mean - twin's blogs.K la,exams over, and finally found the blog Hao Zhe si ye bu ken shuo.No la,I exaggerate a bit la.><Crap la.Some idiots make fun of my crappy hair today.Even France.Well,she didn't really make fun la,but she didn't have to be so straightfoward mah.>< Actually,not being straightfoward and being straightfoward is still saying the same thing lah.Nono,France's not an idiot.But then it's like, pretty...heartbreaking?No lah,something like that,but not quite.>< I think the evil eye I gave her is a bit...too mean le ba.>< Hahas,Sof says she wanna see me tie my hair in a ponytail,then after she left then I tie.Lol!!XD I got call her la,but she too far,never hear me.><
Oh oh,I'm typing like my classmates,with too much Singlish.Cannot la!Will fail English de!!><
Lol.Maho Negi Sensei darn siao ar.Crazy competition.Too gross to type out.
We go HealthZone today.Quite ok la,then they give us worksheet,then Hardi let me copy a whole page because he copy like one or two questions from me.Lol!No,I never force him.He zi yuan de.So nice,but no time la.How he finish de still a mystery.><
Today 2.4km I got 26.No one except SiYing fail.
Hmm,have ta go.See ya.
