Saturday, June 30, 2007 . 6/30/2007 11:00:00 pm
Whoots~! I got a new blogskin! As you can see, the picture for the background is the same as my previous previous one, only this one is more amazing! I really admire the creator of this blogskin!!XDAnyways, there are no more confusing scrollbars to mess about with, and everything's much neater(though the previous one is cuter. TT Aud missed the chance to see it.XD)
Ok...Enjoy!XD
Lucia
P.S.Is the music nice? Oh, by the way, I changed the blogskin because there's a problem with the previous one. So, yeah, whatever.XD
P.P.S.Ichigo! Protect Rukia from those freezing snowstorms!
P.P.P.S.I watched the front episodes of Bleach again - the 'Save Rukia Ordeal' Part, and it suddenly dawned on me - Renji has a reason to like Rukia too. I mean, he can win her heart, but FAT CHANCE! Ichigo will win it instead! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!XD (I'm evil!XP)
