<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 01, 2007 . 6/01/2007 05:10:00 pm

(Haha, what a lame title I have... =.=)
Read from Lei Shi's blog, and found out that quite interesting stuff has been happening today. So sad, I cannot go. Oowaaahs...>< Yamei's blog is progressing. Wheehees! And I saw the project. It looks pretty complete to me, though Aud say it isn't complete yet. Ok...><
Turns out all the Jap. characters I typed out in the previous post couldn't be seen. Oh well, never mind. I'm too lazy to change it anyways.XP
I feel like tampering with the coding for the template of this blog today. I'm learning you see. So what if Colin can make so many blogskins. They look so...so-so.XD I told Yamei, Li Zhen, Lei Shi and Aud yesterday's yesterday that if I know how to make blogskins, then all of them will at least have Rukia in it.XP Lol. I was just joking la, obviously.><
Hmm, must go study codings already. Anyone willing to teach me(apart from Colin.XD)?><
So what did I do today? Eat yoghurt ice-cream.Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.(Heh heh, count how many 'ha's I have.XD)
Fine la, must not slack liao. Must chiong homework. Ikimasu!!XD

Lucia

P.S.Xaf says there are 16 'ha's. Really? Wait, let me count...1...2...3...There really are 16 'ha's! Wow.XP