<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 15, 2007 . 6/15/2007 10:55:00 pm

Ok...Let's see. I've finally completed my Jap. project, and I have to say my Jap. is very lousy, as compared to Rukia's. Haiz...How can my Jap. be as good as Rukia's? I'm not sure, but I'm willing to try. I mean, Rukia is my 'idol'(Like real. *rolls eyes*).
While doing my Jap. project yesterday, I got bored, so I experimented typing the surnames of a few Bleach characters using Jap. I tried 'Kurosaki'(Ichigo's surname), 'Kuchiki'(you-know-who's surname)and 'Abarai'(Haha, make a guess!)Kurosaki works, Kuchiki works, but Abarai doesn't, and I went,"Hey! Renji doesn't exist in my computer!"(Answer revealed~)Lol.=.=
Ok, I'm too lazy to post up Bleach episodes, so yeah, if you wanna watch them, go to youtube yourself. I just love Bleach.XD
Ok, I had 'fun', and yes! Lei Shi finally found out how stupidly(Gomen. No offence.><)she had acted. I mean, come on la! Who would 'go buy assessments because her own parents won't allow', or 'take up two more CCAs'. You know why I treated her so meanly last time? That's because her attitute sux.(No offence again.><) But I decided to give her a second chance. Haiz...She hasn't changed...>< Ok, how about...a third chance?>< (Why am I so kind?)
And, regarding the many songs I have in my dear jukebox-y, I'm too lazy to add more, but just in case you're wanna have my opinion, Let me tell you my favourites among the 80+ songs.(XD)
They are...Hey! I like them all. Oh forget it.>< Well, ok, there are some that I don't like as much, but I don't feel like hurting someone/something again. Lalalas~!
Ok, I'm 'going to go to bed'.XD (If you played Final Fantasy X-2, you'll understand what I mean.XP)
Oyasuminasai~!(Did I get it right?><)

Lucia

P.S.Why is there always a 'P.S.' at the end?
P.P.S.And I just P.S.-ed just to tell you that?!=.=
P.P.P.S.How lame...