Saturday, June 23, 2007 . 6/23/2007 04:56:00 pm
(By the way, before I start my post, can you find my music source yet? Hahas, for those who haven't, let me give you a clue. See the pink rectagle thingies? They're scrollbars. Click on the and drag down, or right, or left, or up. Yeah, that's the only clue. Good luck!!XD)Oh my gosh! I found out I forgot to link Lei Shi. Gomenasai!!!!>< And I've 'promoted' Li Zhen, Yamei and Lei Shi from 'Buddies' to 'Best Buddies'. Let's hope it'll be that way forever!!XD
Anyways, I've finished my schoo, homewor, and I've packed my bag, but I don't know if I've left anything out. And by the way, what is 'RP'? Oh great...*sigh*
The interview went out great. Lol! I met my senior, Vanessa's calssmate(I think she's called Serene, but I forgot. Gomen.><),Jane and Whoo-hoo, France. Lol. Jane so poor thing, I drag her to interview. Then the neoprints shop jie jie so nice lors. We troubled her too much, so Yamei suggested we buy a gift for her. Hmm, it's a bracelet, but I'm not sure if the jie jie would like it. I think she will la.XD And then we go take neoprints! Whoo! So fun. What's more, it's our first experience. Lol. We scream so much and take so much weird pictures. In one pic, I went cock-eyed and Yamei stuck her tongue out. Lol! Interviewing was fun, but not as easy as you thought. I had to use 'sugar-coated words' to convince the people to let me interview them, but...it's not that easy la. Hmm, must ganbatte...><
Ok, what else happened? Oh yes, I read a series called 'Snow Angel'. It's manga, but in Chinese, and I cried like I don't know how many times lor! So touching. Xaf said that her enemy liked it too, so she doesn't like it. And besides, it's those love stories, so she was like...hmm, doesn't like it.>< The story is sooooo touching. Yesh, there are three books, but I finished them la. So heng, found all three at once.XD
What else...? Oh yes, Aud, Lei Shi and Yamei(my neoprints buddies. Lol!XD) wanted to take neoprints again like this Dec or next year, but the problem is, the neoprints shop at Junction 8(the one we went to)is going to close down tomorrow, Sunday, 24th June 2007. Ooowaaahs~!TT
And yays! I'm 'Vice-Captain'(but Lei Shi prefers 'Vice-President')of our Chi project team. Yamei is our 'sabo-ed-to-be-a-Captain-by-the-Vice-Captain' Captain.XD Lei Shi is our Motivator and Professional Servant(though how she is going to motivate us if she thinks the project is sian is a question)and Aud is out ex-Freeloader-sama and something-Manger...I mean, Manager.XD
Guess that's it. I still have a Bleach game to chiong. It's called 'Beach Training 2' from heavygames.com , and all you have to do to play the game is to go to heavygames.com , type in 'Bleach Training 2' under 'Search For Game', or currently, you can find it under 'New Games', 'Most Played' or 'Top Rated'. Just note that in the anime, what the game calls 'Bleaches' are 'Shinigamis'. Ok...guess that's it. Find the post confusing? No? Good.XD
Lucia
P.S.I decided to give my violin a name, and since it's made of wood, I decided to name it 'Kuchiki'.('Ki' in Jap means 'Wood', if I'm not wrong.) Argh! Help! My violin teacher is obssessed with shoulder rests. Oops. No offence.XP
