Wednesday, June 06, 2007 . 6/06/2007 10:14:00 pm
Right. There was a gathering yesterday, 5.6.07, at Ka's house. I brought my sister along(she wanted to tag along) and Zelph brought her sister along. Note this: Z's sis hates me, I hate her. When she saw what Lei Shi posted in her blog, you know, that paragraph that goes, 'Chelsea looks so brilliant today!'etc. (Oh my gosh, thank you sooo much! You look brilliant all the time, actually, Lei Shi. You have a very kind heart(And not just because you said I looked brilliant, but because you are very optimistic etc.).^^), Z's sis went 'YUCK!' Right, I know I'm yuck, but does she have to do that RIGHT IN MY FACE? And when we played hide the whatever-of-Ka's-and-seek-them-out, she wanted to be the 'hider'. Fine with us. But when we couldn't find them, she told us "And I thought you were smarter than that." That pissed me off. To add insult to injury, she said (something like),"I'm way smarter than you," and when I said something like..."I know I'm very stupid, but so are you!" and she said,"If I'm stupid, you are very stupid, so let's wish that I'm smart." What the hell?! If I were a shinigami, I would have kicked her as*! (Oh my goodness, I'm cursing.><)What's more, after lunch, Z's sis and her sis(that means Z)left their empty cup noodles(Yes, we ate cup noodles for lunch - We wanted to.)on the table like it's nobody's buisness(Ok...Xaf and Ka, I know you got the joke.XD) and just ran to play computer games on Ka's com. So, Ka, Xaf and I had to clean up after them.(No choice.><) And, it was always Z's sis(Fine! Her name is Cheryl. Lol. But the Cheryl I know at school is waaaaaay better than that brat.)turn on the com games. She kept repeating it. E.g. After blah's turn, it's her turn, then MY(Stress the 'MY') turn. And when Z and her beat Ka in a com game, she goes,"Blah points for the Lams!"(Z and her sis's surname is 'Lam'.)
You can tell I'm pretty pissed of, right? Anyways, Ka,Z and I(Yes!Just the three of us again!XD) retreated to Sun Plaza(Xaf wanted to stay with Z's sis at Ka's home) and the stuff in Comic Connections are so expensive. In the end, Ka bought 'metal balls' which are actually little silver balls that are candy(I know because I ate them in Shanghai like I don't know how long ago.)and it's so hard, like metal(Exaggerate, exaggerate.XD). We experimented by putting it in mineral water and coke. Lol!
Though they still won't talk to me about Bleach since they don't watch it, they are still my best friends. (Though Z's sis really does sux, and will forever. No offence!Like real.*rolls eyes*) Whatever, I'm going to sleep. Nights~!
Lucia
P.S.Haha! Z lost me by half mark in the Jap. CA3!X3
