<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 06, 2007 . 7/06/2007 11:01:00 pm

The new episode if Bleach, well...They changed the ending song, but I still prefer the new one. Maybe it'll take some time to let me get used to it. Ok, that's not the point. The very very maddening point is, WHY DID THEY SHOW ORIHIME AND ICHIGO TOGETHER?!?!?! ICHIGO, WHERE'S YOUR LOYALTY TO RUKIA?!?!?!?!>< Come on la, just because Rukia went to Soul Society to train doesn't mean that you can suddenly have a change of heart. Wait a minute, Orihime went with Rukia to Soul Society! Ok, this is getting way too complicated...
Anyways, what I know is that RENJI WILLNOTWIN RUKIA'S HEART!Muahahahahahahahaha!XP
Also, I found out that the Vizards...are mad.XP No offence!!XD
Ok, ok, back to reality.XP
Today's meeting at Lei Shi's house is somewhat of a disaster. I mean, she kept trying to say that we're not co-operative,(I have to admit, she's true.XD)but hey! Who's the one who gets distracted the easiest? It's none other than Lei Shi herself.(No offence, but it's true too.XP)So...Given a choice, I'd rather not go to her house anymore. I think her mother probably won't like us, because we made so much noise(especially me XP)and I'm like so mean to her daughter. Haiz...Gomenasai.><
And, 'Lucia Skylight' is pretty boring. How long have I been using this name? More than half a year, I believe. Wanna know how 'Lucia Skylight' came about? There's a reason, you know, but I've not told Ka, Lacus, Aud and group yet. But, hahaha, not telling. You'll probably think I'm mad. Lol.XD
I played with Lei Shi's MSN today, and I changed her 'showing name'(don't know what's that called, because my parents won't let me have MSN.><)from 'My life is like a stage...' or something like that to 'Rukia and Ichigo's shinigami love will TRIUMPH!!XD'. So, if you've seen that, it's not Lei Shi's doing, it's mine, so, gomen.><
When I graduate from secondary school, I will get myself a MSN account!!XD
Ok, guess that's about it. Waah! So much homework, don't feel like doing!!><

Lucia

P.S.Wait! Lucia is too boring, so let's try it again.XD

Charlone

P.S. the Second.Hmm...not that nice...Or is it...? Let's try again.

Rukia

P.S. the Third. ...Let's...stick back to either 'Charlone' or 'Lucia' instead.XD
P.P.S.I think I'll use back 'Lucia'. It's shorter to type and I'm more used to it. But, then again...is it too boring? Sometimes, a change make things more interesting, you know?
P.P.P.S.Ok, fine.

Lucia

P.S the Fourth.Now that's better. Lol, all that trouble for nothing...=.=