<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 . 7/25/2007 08:42:00 pm

Ok, this is gonna take only a short while. (Haha! Me slacking.><)
Ka finally has a bloggy. You can check out my links. She's 'Karou-chan'.XD
There's gonna be a perf tomorrow! No, obviously not a GZ perf, I'm only a sec 1, mind you!>< There's a speakEZY perf tomorrow, and, Aud, Yamei and I are acting as...bangalas. Pai seh, the correct term is indians. No offence!!XD Lei Shi and Li Zhen singing. So cool. But their singing no gan qingone. Lol!XD No offence again.
Oh, gomen, Yamei, Aud, Lei Shi and Li Zhen for throwing my temper yesterday. I'm really sorry. Gomenasai.><
I'm going to draw Rukia for my Art mock exam! Hahaha! Mr Yam, watch out!!XD
Ok la, not much le. Me go bath liao. Oh, and I'm going to put up a video from youtube up here. Make sure you speakers are on when you watch it!! Title: We live in singapura

That's it then. Toodles~!

Charlone

P.S. Yes! Me change nickname! Whoo~!