Thursday, July 05, 2007 . 7/05/2007 09:58:00 pm
Ok, I'm typing this post due to Lei Shi(a.k.a. Christynne)'s request. Here goes nothing!XDAud has returned back to school after being absent for one day, and I actually felt that she is annoying. I kept finding trouble with her! Oh great, I don't know why. To make up for it, I helped her print out her IT notes.(Partly because Li Zhen told me too.XD)
I found Lei Shi quite fun because she is as childish and enthu and crazy(no offence!><) like me. We actually volunteered to do something together in Physics today! But waah, no fair, the other four in our group of five are 13 already, while I'm still 12. Boo hoo hoo.TT
Fronia agreed to be my friend! Thank you so much, Fronia...Erm, can I address you as Fronia, by the way?XD Fronia(if I can address you that)is the creator of this blogskin(according to my memory XP)
Oh yeah, and Rui Xian is now linked by me! Yay! Welcome!!XD
What else? Hmm, guess nothing much, except that though secondary school life is pretty busy, it's quite fun too. Yay~!XD
Ok, that's it then, nights~. Ichigo, protect Rukia from this eternal snowstorm!!XD (Am I being too evil?XP)
Lucia
P.S.I found out how to play To your tomorrow and the 'walking map song' of Growlanser III on the recorder. But I think I've forgotten. Lol.XD
P.P.S.Thanks Aud for helping my sis with her homework!!XD
