<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 26, 2007 . 8/26/2007 04:05:00 pm

I went to do a personality quiz, to find out...yeah, just take a look, ok?







What would the Bleach Characters think of you? includes Zanpactou spirits (Zangetsu and Zabimaru) GIRLS ONLY!!!




Name: Suzume
Rank: Shinigami
Appearance: Short black hair. Brown eyes. You are loud and funny around your Friends and you are very Trustworthy. But When it comes to your job you are serious, you like a person and won't show it. You have the perfect qualities of a person and Shinigami.
Ichigo: A great friend. Very Trustworthy.
Rukia: I trust her and I personally think that she likes Nii-sama or Renji.
Urahara: Great balance of fighter and moral stability.
Matsumoto: Amazing she and I go partying. Although she almost never Talks unless She's with friends then she Really Loud.
Orihime: Trustworthy and a nice frend.
Tatsuki: We practice Tai-Kwon-Do together.
Hinamori: Very nice and helps out her friends a lot. She is a close friend of mine.
Aizen: Strong but she will perish like all the other "Noble" Shinigami.
Gin: Who?
Tousen: She is cool.
Kon: *Nose bleed*
Kommamura: Great fighter. She belives in herself and her sub-oordinates which is good.
Byakuya: I Like her a lot. Great person and amazingly strong.
Shinsui: Huh?
Ukitake: She is very nice and is an asset to her divsion
Jinta: Who?
Ururu: ... huh?
Nemu: Great fighter.
Mayuri: A person I would use as an experiment any day.
Renji: Great friend. But I don't like her anynore than a friend.
Shuuhei: Has an excelent sense of what is right and what is wrong. Definately Captain Material.
Kenpachi: A good opponent.
Hanatarou: Whos that?
Isane: Shes a really funny person, She gives our sick patients a laugh when she visits them.
Yoruichi: Great person and friend.
Yachiru: *Giggles* She makes funny jokes.
Hitsugaya: WAY too laid back at times. But then again she hangs out with Matsumoto.
Unohana: Good and funny person. She has risked her life for a captain countless times.
Zangetsu: I would let her wield me.
Zabimaru: She can handle my power.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Muahahahahas~!
So sad, I don't like Byakuya. In fact, I hate him.
So not loyal to Hisana. Haiz...*shakes head in a you-are-so-pathetic-Byakuya way*
No offence to Byakuya fans~ XD

Honestly, I didn't know I can be 'Captain Material'. I'd rather be a Vice-Captain, really. 0.o

By the way, I did this quiz 100% truthfully. XD
~Charlone~