Wednesday, August 08, 2007 . 8/08/2007 01:13:00 pm
Right, now I'm at Ka-chan's house with Laccy(Lacus). Found out that XMS's National Day Celebration totally ROCKS!! I mean, compared to other school's it was so fun!! Then Lei Lei and I(have to give her another chance, but this is the third and last chance I'm ever gonna give her, so she better not betray me trust again.><)ran up to stage, stood up(without the teahers telling us to), sang like hell(Hell because it's horrible and loud.XD Haha, our singing are just too terrible. See why we didn't get into choir and ended up in GZ instead? XP) and 'danced'. Very little sec ones did that, so we're the very 'enthu' type. But during the chorus, many people stood up. Aiya! We sec ones should be more 'enthu', so many of our seniors stood up, but so little sec ones did.><Then Aud told me many people dislike me because I'm too well-behaved. Well, I want to become a SL(because of the points, the fun and the 'experience' XD), so I have to. Aud said she doesn't like our class, but I love it, no matter how bious most of the people, especially the chairman, are.
The End.
Charlone~
P.S. During the whole celebration, I was looking out for him, but I couldn't find him...><
