Tuesday, August 07, 2007 . 8/07/2007 10:15:00 pm
I found out something - well, ok, not really found out, but confirmed something today. Ooi Lei Shi is an ultra big BAKA. Let me share with you what happened during lunch today.(Ok, not 100% accurate, but it's something like that...)Aud(to L.S.): You're very irresponsible, you know. Lit. project don't do go play chess.
Yamei(to baka-queen): Ya lor! Then you play finish liao, never go library find us. you just go home.
Li Zhen(to yes-you-know-who): Why you don't have the initiative to come find us de?!
You know what Little Miss Baka said? What she said enraged me a lot, and I bet it would enrage you too.
The BAKA: Then why you don't have the initiative to find me leh?
Watashi: What the hell?! You do wrong still want people to tell you?!
You-know: No lor, I never say that lor! And you all should tell me I do wrong what! If not what?! You mean that once you do wrong you will know ar?!
What the blo*dy hell! I start screaming like hell lor. So angry with her today. Yet Yamei and friends still wanna give her another chance. Huh! Not worth it. I gave Lei Shi TWO chances and look, she still used them up like that. She really is so...Ok, look, I HATE HER.
And to top it off, today's the worst day ever. I shouldn't have bugged Aud. Now even Amanda(Aud's cousin) knows. What the...?!>< Hmm, never mind! I won't be jealous. And Aud ar! Ta shi bu hui xi huan ni de!!XD Wahahahahahahahas~! No offence!!XP
Me no jealous, but me nearly kill myself ar!!><
K la, have to sllp le. I hope tomorrow, everything will be forgotten.(Haha! Impossible!)
Charlone~
P.S. Ah!! So depressed!!!!!><
