<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 . 9/05/2007 07:53:00 pm

What the hell...Completely don't understand my Chemistry homework.(In my school sec 1s and sec 2s need to study Chem, Bio and Physics.) Mr Chew can explain so long, give us notes, give us worksheets and after all that, I even went to look up more on websites and I still do not understand. What the heck...Even after Li Li explains, I merely understand half of it.
I'm so hopeless.><
It's the same for IT(for me),actually.
Yes you IT pros! Don't you dare laugh at me! I heard you say something like "Walao! She still doing Practice 3, and we already doing the pencil holder liao,hor, Colin?" at Lei Shi on the first day Mr Chew brought us to Com Lab 1. I did not say who you are, but you should know already ba! And last time, during the SpeakEZY rehearsal! You laughed at me! You know how humiliated I was?! In the end I was in a pretty foul mood the whole day! So, I want you to apologise!!><
Ok, ok, sorry. I just got cranky...
That's it ba...And one thing...Gomene, Audwish...

Charlone