Tuesday, December 18, 2007 . 12/18/2007 08:59:00 pm
I can't log into the freaking sharepoint! If I can't, then how on heck am I going to do my -toot- homework? And why just me? WHY?! I bet someone freaking idiot changed the password...I. Don't. Freaking. Care. NOT.
I am so damn irritated. And when I'm so damn irritated, I curse. A lot.
But I've gotten Lei to help me print it out. But what if the teacher refuses to mark it? And what if the freaking idiots go submit 'my' hw, only done like bloody heck.
WTF.
Ichigo, if you were me, what would you have done. Go 'I don't care' or go bash them up? Yeah, use your mighty zanpakutou and slash them. I wish I could do that. ARGH!
I am so damn pissed. Sigh.
On the plus note, I've found the english-subbed version of Memories of Nobody. Even if I'm a year late.
The DiamondDust Rebellion out on 22/12.
And I've not finished my hw.
And school's reopening soon.
Can I kill myself and join you, Rukia? Please?
No, I must hang in there.
Demo, Ichigo, just appear in my dreams once and say you love me? Please?
That would really make my day.
Or night. Whatever.
---Amberle-chan
