Friday, December 28, 2007 . 12/28/2007 06:22:00 pm
Yay~! I am finally THIRTEEN!!!! I don't have to fake my age anymore. Demo, that means, gone with the nice children specials that ages 13 and above don't get. Haiz...But, I'm finally a teen! And I didn't rebel at all today, my handwriting is WAAAAAY nicer (I can finally write without cursive) and! The best of all, I FOUND A COSPLAY SHOP!!!!! If I were (note, were)rich, I would've bought lots. But I didn't.T^T And I'm not. Meep.
Got some postcards for Wendy and Alethea. Of course they're Bleach, what did you expect? XD
It's a pretty nice shop. We're the only ones to go for the gift-wrapping service. It's after Christmas anyways. XD The people over there looked shocked.XP
Jaa, I'll give you the address (of the shop, of course)(typed exactly like on the namecard):
Otaku House @ Suntec
3 Temasek Boulevard
#03-089/089A
(My.Playground)
Suntec City Mall
Singapore 038983
Tel: (65)6887 4381
enquiries@myotakuhouse.com
www.myotakuhouse.com
Yes, minna, it's in Singapore. The prices are pretty reasonable, or so my mother says. 50 postcards plus a very nice case (the back is of Memories of Nobody): S$12.90
I bought 2 Kon plushies at S$10 (at another shop). They were having a discount thingy. 1 for S$8. Wow. 0.o
Not far away from My Otaku House, there's a sword shop (they sell FAKE swords and guns - not sure fake or not, most probably fake though - and those old samurai letter opener - shaped as mini swords - and others). See if you can find Ichigo's zanpakutou there. One for over S$200 (I think).
Though it's my birthday, I'm still short though. T^T
---Amberle-chan =)
