Wednesday, December 19, 2007 . 12/19/2007 10:20:00 pm
I. Am. Rebelling. Period.Wow. Imagine this. The all-so-sweet Amberle-chan. Rebelling. Hard to imagine, right?
NOT.
I. Am. Rebelling. I repeat, I. AM. REBELLING!
I shall become a great 'rebel-master' like Ichigo. Not because I am his fan so I wanna imitate him or something like that, but it's more like it's because I am rebelling now. So, I 'look up' to the great rebellers. Hahahaha.
My foot.
But whatever. I just want you to know that I am not trying to imitate Ichigo or whatsoever. I will not go that low...Well, also because I don't want to get demerit points by bashing people up. XD
Anyways!! I have not finished my hw. Yet. And Sun laoshi hasn't replied. Yet.
WTF. Once again.
Watched 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' with Ka-chan, Chalice and Cheese today. At a cinema. Demo the tickets are so expensive... T^T
On the plus side, I have gotten a Bleach Character book thingy! With stickers! AND! Tite Kubo's pic. AND!!! A rewritten Bleach story. AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the manga titles from bk 1~19. Not that I need it anyways, but...
Tite Kubo, I love you. In a fan way...More like in a 'thank-you-very-much' way. (That's how I sat thank you very much to my friends~)
And much more!! Though the book is $11.90, it's very worth it. VERY!
Whoots for me~!
Okie...Homework. Sigh...Cheers, minna.
---Amberle-chan =)
