Sunday, December 02, 2007 . 12/02/2007 10:15:00 pm
Oowaaahs~! How long has it been since I've updated?! Hmm, this just shows how much I like slacking. Yay~!Banzai to slacking!! Lalalalala~!XD
Had a GZ exam today. It was pretty much ok, until I freaked out and twang the WRONG STRINGS, making the song sound so...so...WRONG, at the FREAKING LAST MOMENT!! SONNA!!!
Ichigo is sooo....Wait, wait, must not let fangirl-ism get the better of me. ARGH!!
I. Am. So. Weird.
But I don't care.
You know, though it sounds ultimately stupid, I have always communicated with an imaginary Ichigo in my mind. Well...Not really communicated. It's more like thinking and then thinking up Ichigo's response myself. Gosh, it sounds so stupid, but it's not like I have that many friends, right?
Anyways, teachers, now you have explaination why Amberle-chan is always staring into blank space and then smirking after a short while. Or frowning. Depends of whatever weird response her mind had thought up. For Ichigo. Yeah...
I know I'm weird. Bear with me, otherwise...just forget me. You know, there are a bunch of people at her school who hates me. But, I'm used to it. They can scream, yell, jump and scream some more and Amberle-chan will just ignore them, while at the same time 'communicating telepathically' with imaginary Ichigo, probably thinking something like this,"Wow. The last time I checked, this place was a school, not a zoo." Or something constructive like that. Whatever.
Anyways, I'm going back to dwell in the World of Fanfics. The best world ever. Apart from the World of Amberle-chan's Daydreams, of course. Honestly, you wouldn't want to know what's going on in her mind when she's daydreaming.
You know, there was once when she fell asleep just after she daydreamed about something, and when she fell asleep, she dreamt that she was married to Ichigo. AHEM! Please do not let your mind wander into the dirty little paths. Thank you.
Wait, what happened to my faith of IchiRuki-ness? You know, this is turning pretty much to IchiAmberle-ness.
Or so I hope. But I don't think Tite Kubo is going to add me inot Bleach and let me get married to Ichigo.
Even if he does, the fans will kill me. I think.
And I hope not.
But at any rate, I'll stop ranting. I got so carried away! Didn't I say I was going to the World of FFs? Yeah, I'm going now.
Just a thing before I do, though. I have just came back from Bangkok and has a gigantic teddy bear called Hisana.
Which I carried onto the plane, since there was no more room in the luggage.
Imagine a near teenage girl carrying a giant bear around. Not very...good for first impressions?
But who cares?
Not I.
Anyways, ja ne~!
Amberle-sama...I mean Amberle-chan. XD
