<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 28, 2008 . 1/28/2008 09:29:00 pm

Today was hilarious!! We had Science(Chemistry) for first lesson today, and Miss Tan wants us to get into groups of five. So bo bian, dunno why Orihime(nickname~) must tag along la. Say she not interested in joining us, or something like that, then keep trailing us. WTF lah!

But that's not the fuuny thing. In fact, there are many funny things. It was a 'you get the answer faster and correct, you get more marks' system for Chem, as we were having a group competition thingy, (but Orihime thinks it's 'win also no prize' or something like that), and there was a question 'Why are ions formed?' We thought the answer was 'The ions gain or lose electrons' but Lei said, with an angry look and mood, "It's not how, it's why. WHY!" Then she wrote 'stable octet structure', but in the process of doing so, remember she was 'overly-excited'? yeah, she flung her hands, then the board (like a mini whiteboard thingy), you know the frame? The whole thing flew out!! Along with the cover of the marker. You have to be there to find it hilarious. We laughed like mad!!XD

Then during lunchtime, Lei complained that she has gastric after eating one big bowl of noodles. Then she said she has no strength and wants me to pull her. Find, I did. Then afterwards, I told Yamei that I'm bring my pet dog for a walk, then Lei said, "Not dog, cow." Then we joined hands (Lei and I) and ran round and round in circles. Then afterwards, I told her to say 'Moo'. Instead, she said, "Mao." Lol. Then I told her she's not a cat, but a cow. But she continued saying "Mao".

Ok...Not hilarious unless you're there, but really. Then we had this 'debate', which is equals to us saying either 'yes' or 'no'. Then she told me not to like Ichigo. I told her I don't like Ichigo, I love him. I was about to add that I will be glad to marry him and...ok, never mind, but I didn't. Then Lei said that we have this 'debate'. I said "Yes", because I love Ichigo, then she said "No", so it went "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" and so on. Then she said "Yes", trying to confuse me. Then I was like, "You said Yes! You are supposed to say no." Then she said, "You said no!"
Me: No, I said 'yes'!
Lei: Ne~ You said 'no'!
Me: NO! I said 'Yes'!

You got it? Lol.

Then we went round sing 'Twinkle twinkle little star'.XD

Aah~ The things you can do with your close friends.XP

That's it. Have hw!!

---Amberle-chan =)