Monday, January 21, 2008 . 1/21/2008 08:15:00 pm
We are creating a new blog for PW, demo the problem is, I honestly have no idea of what to call it. Then they are all just, "Whatever you say I listen lor." What the...?!But then again, I may have been too mean. Hmm...
Anyways, YM and I are going to ask the boys what they wanna call it. And they better contribute, otherwise I'll make them sign another treaty. Meh.
By the way, I have an Ichigo wallet. I kept showing it off and telling people that "This is who I love!!" Kyaaaaa~!
I love Ichigo~ =)
Have gotten the pressies for YM and Wendy. Li's b-day's coming soon too! Ara~!
Hmm, let's just forget about Lei. XD Meh, she'll kill me. And that's not how I repay her!!XP
Jaa, conclusion...
I'm stressed, but maybe not as stressed as many others. But I'm still stressed. I'm not a stress-loving person like Lei.
By the way, I saw a person knocked down by a truck today!! She flew up, it was so scary. Thankfully she got up and crossed the road safely. I think I have a phobia of incoming cars now. I practically, no, I ran across the road today though the green man was on. It was that scary. It is one thing to see it on the news and another thing to see it up close. Meh. At least the truck driver shows some concern for the poor girl. Everyone was shocked. Trust me.
Ichigo, if I went to Soul Society, will you want me?
Meh. I was so tempted to ask Yon mIn to do his tarot card thingy on 'Do you think Ichigo will love me' and 'Do you think Ichigo and Rukia will end up together?' but I didn't. I don't want to be laughed at. He said the results are very accurate. And that the results he did for something was the same for four times!! Wow~!
So...I asked him to do it on 'Do you think this PW will be successful?' Twice negative. But I'm not believing in it...Because I don't want to.XD Didn't Mdm Liew say that a line from our school song means that we are destiny ourselves, and do not believe in fate? Hmm...
IT test soon. Ganbatte!!
I just had a thought. One of our PW groupmate is Calvin. He's in volleyball. Equals, he's great friends with...Never mind. Hold no grudges, ne.
Trying to.=.=
---Amberle-chan =)
P.S.

You know, I was soooo tempted to put one of Ichigo and Rukia kissing. Kyaaa~!
