<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 24, 2008 . 1/24/2008 10:26:00 pm

Whoa! So many projects in one day! And now, there's IT and Jap! What the...?!

Please la, PW is enough liao...

Alethea explained the meaning of 'seme' and 'uke' to me today. Yeah, I've seen the words before, but have no idea to what it means. She said that 'seme' is 'attacker' and 'uke' is 'receiver' in a very very perverted way. At first, I was thinking, (she was talking about Hitsuichi, just like I keep talking about Ichiruki~ XD) 'both of them are fighting'. But no, that's not perverted at all. Then I kept repeating to myself, 'attacker, receiver, attacker, receiver' in my mind, and the more I thought about it, the more I thought about baseball. I don't know why though. XD

In the end, she raised one hand, palm facing down, and said (my memory isn't word perfect~), 'This is the attacker'. Then, she raised the other hand, this time palm facing upwards, and said 'This is the receiver'. Then she clapped them together. I burst out laughing. Yeah, the whole time I was smiling, though I didn't know the meaning. I just felt an ominous feeling, or a sense of foreboding...I'm exaggeraing. XD ...Maybe in the back of my mind, I know. Gosh, that means...

I'm perverted. 0.o

Alethea's scary. She even has a Bleach file!!0.o

As for me, I just have a folder in my com. My printer's quality is too lousy. XD

Lei disturbed Audrey yet again. It's so amusing, watching them the whole day. I couldn't help but laugh. But maybe I did go overboard...

Oh well, who cares. She isn't that nice to me after all. I mean Audrey. I can't believe she used to be my 'hao jie mei'. 'Hao jie mei' my foot.

GZ failed~ Sonna~ What the...this is so rare for me!!!

Have to sleep le. Goodnight minna~

Goodnight Ichigo, goodnight Rukia, goodnight Byachi, goodnight Renji, goodnight Orihime, goodnight the rest of the Bleach crew, goodnight Yamei, goodnight Lei, goodnight Li, goodnight Cheese (Erm, sis. Just a nickname~), goodnight mum and dad, goodnight Alethea, goodnight Li Ting, goodnight my fellow crazy besties Zhuo (What the...Monday class. Oowaahs~ T^T) and Cheng, goodnight my weird PW group members, goodnight everyone! (Except Orihi- her name is too evil to be on my blog, and Orihime the second. Ask Lei who I meant~)

...Am I lame or what? =.=

---Amberle-chan =)

P.S.Seniors came back today. Those that graduated. Oowaahs, miss them~! But didn't see Evelyn or Jin Song, my two GZ seniors. T^T