<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 09, 2008 . 2/09/2008 03:47:00 pm

Yayie~! I have da Bleach DS game!! (Have I mentioned this before?XD) And!! I have unlocked Rukia's level!! Which is yayiesh~! Aizen is sooooo pro...0.o

I wanna get the Bleach cosplay costume. The shinigami one. Just wait~!

It's CNY lors, but got so much hw. What the...?! Teachers, you think we very free arsh?!! Anyways, I can't be bothered to do them. Wahahas!

Yesterday was YM's b-day, and the day before, the eve of CNY and CNY celebration. CNY celebration...TADAAS!! We won two prizes!! 3rd prize for flyer design and 1st prize for classromm deco. Well done,205!! Though when the class separates next year, I don't think I will miss you guys.I don't expect you to miss me though.

This goes to proof that I am not very fond of the class~

Bleach to episode 159 liao. 158 was boring, because most of it was Chad Chad Chad. I am not very interested. DEMO!! If they do one all Ichiruki,then I will watch it repeatedly. Aahs~ Ichiruki fans...XD

I messed with kor's MSN. Wahahas!!

Hunter X Hunter Greed Island thingy nearly finished watching. But there's still the Chimera Ant series. But they don't have that series on crunchyroll!!

Have I told you about the sec 1 GZ members of this year? Quite cute la, them. There's one boy,said his name was Flora. Then when our senior asked what he likes to do, he said gardening. Asked what he likes to eat, he said fertiliser. LOL!!

Anyways, the sec 1s are cute la.That's all you need to know~

Jaa, guess that's that.Jaa ne~

Amberle-chan =)