Monday, February 18, 2008 . 2/18/2008 09:43:00 pm
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention the SL selection!! And you know what? I didn't pass~!!XDWhat the...I'm actually happy? I mean, Lei wanted to try again, and Li nearly cried. But I was there cheering!!XD
Honestly, I didn't want to be a SL. Really really really don't want to. I mean, the four of us (Lei, Li, Mei and I) secretly call them 'Servant Leaders'. Wahahas~! No offence!!
But honest, what's the use of becoming a SL if your attitude is thaaaaaaat bad. Meh. It's just a title.
Others might think I'm doing this out of jealousy... Oh wells, HEY GUYS!! NO OFFENCE~!!
This is my personal blog anwyays!!XD
I hate popularity. (Yes, I'm random) I mean, imagine your mailbox/blog/what-nots being flooded with notes/comments/etc. I guess I would faint from stress. Lol~! Just kidding!!XD
If possible, I prefer to be home schooled. I just am not brought up the same way as everyone else...Ok, maybe I was, but my thinking is totally different from theirs. Just like Zhuo. And Lei. We're the hated ones. We should from a riot party thingy or something like~! Lols. =.=
Kuchiki Byakuya!! You lucky guy!! And you too, Kurosaki Ichigo!! Why does so many people just like you guys?!?! I mean, Ichigo is like a 'gangster'(but a kawaii one nonetheless~) and Byachi...Byachi is just...to calm!! And cold!! Geez! I don;t understand this world.
And just when I felt like apologising to the whole class for my 'annoying behaviour'. The f---?! They started irritating me again. Ok, see this from my point...
You are Cherushi. Emotionally scarred. And that freaking monkey HQ takes your seat. You protests. He retorts that 'You buy this seat de ar?' Fine...
Then Colin aka the bias one(Yes, I have nicknames for like practically everyone in the class, only I edited them. I will not type them here. =.=) says 'Oi, Cherushi(yes, he used my real name...), go back to your own space leh' and when I protest, he started acting like a crazy maniac. And I proudly announce that I am a crazy maniac. The only diff, he acted too LOUSY!
...Ok, no offence. I am emotionally scarred, like I said. So...actually, I think I meant offence. They can come with a knife to look for me in school, and it's fine. I won't cower in fear or something like. Why? Because if I die, I get to be a shinigami!! Yay~!XD
But I still don't care~~ They can throw more baaaaaad comments, but I am immune to them already. The comments, I mean. In fact, they really are entertaining!! I mean, try seating in class feeling sian, then have a monkey perform for you~ ^^
Lols. I think they will come hunt me down if they read this. But honestly, I don't care. If I am emotionally scarred, I might as well be physically scarred. That or I'll do it myself. One day...
