<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 13, 2008 . 3/13/2008 10:38:00 pm

Just checked out the new GZ bloggy (Yes, I've updated the link). The video was like LOL!!!! Camp com, camp com~ XD Can you see me in the pics??XD

Anyways, I got a shinigami costume~! Yay yay!! And two swords!!XD Erms... Have I mentioned those before?XD

Anyways, attended GZ camp. Okie la...Discipline camp, a bit harsh, but other than that damn fun!! Excluding the fire drill...=.= Then met new friends, and bonded bonded bonded!! Then took wrong sleeping bag home...Lol. Got switch back lars!!XD 亲爱的in another group. Sniffles~

Then we need to do a performance, and three groups acted as Thum laoshi. Yeah, but I feel that the really funny one is group one de. They used a shoebox as laptop! 0.o Wonder where the shoebox came from... Then Leslie's group, he put his bag down, then the audience went "Laptop! Laptop!" and he took out a folder with the word 'Laptop' out. It was like. '...Lol!!XD'

The next GZ lesson, when tsb walked in, Li, Cheng Ce and I looked at each other and smiled, as in, nearly laughing sorta way. Lol~

Went to Yon's house to do Hist. project. Wah cool man!! His house is like SO DAMN BIIIIIIG!!! I was so shocked!! Yuming says you can get lost in it. I agree!!0.o Anyways, most of things...I did them. The others go there bai sui one... =.= And they left early, leaving only Yon and I, then they took pic!! What the...?!

Went to Yuming's house today with 爱猫的. Waited for her like dunno how damn long, but don't blame her~~ We walked towards the meeting point together, and then, wah! No Yuming!! Then he comes along. And I said, "Who's the latest now?" in that act pro way, and he said "Do you know that before both of you came, I walked round the school like two times already?" or something like that. It was like "Oops!"XD

His house not so big lah, which is GOOD. His house has a GZ!! Kyaaaa~! It's his aunt's lor, but I played it, with permission of course!! Then I act cute/act guai in front of his aunt, which is like, "This is why adults like me so much. Yamei, see why your mother likes me so much liao?" (Explanatory to the two YMs...Our PW group has THREE YMs!!0.o) I clasp my hands behind my back, straighten my back, and in that Japanese-schoolgirlish-voice, "Hello auntie~" and those "Auntie 你吃饱了吗?" etc and the two YMs were laughing. Then at lunch also, I was 'happily conversing' with auntie and Yuming started laughing, then I pushed his head lors...Like twice le. No brain damage ba~ XD

I washed the dishes...Yamei and I lar, actually. Must guai ma~ Lalalalala~ Then Yuming say he very embarrassed or something like that...No, he said very "丢脸". Wahahas~

In the end, we didn't do much till Calvin comes. So sorry to minna, sorry for making you wake up early, and erm...improper behavior? Yeah, and being too slow (both work and walking~). Demo, for the lift one, (Yuming, you know very well what I'm talknig about) both Yamei and I walked into dead ends like twice lor! We don't live there!! Yeah, and sorry for disrupting the non-saved file. Argh!! Gomene~!!

Miss Chong took us out to Pizza Hut today. We demolished like FOUR pizzas. (I only had two slices though, and two drumlets, two squid rings, two...the other rings and erm, not sure how many fries. 会肥的!!!) Must be pretty ex, so THANKS YOU VERY MUCH MISS CHONG!!!!! XD

Checked out Comic Connections after that. Wah~! Causeway Point really has Comic Connections!! Though I had to call Nanaka-chan like twice before I found it. Lol. Arigato ne~~

Then I went back home lors...That's like it lars. I MSNed using Yuming's account today. Quite fun, actually, but he says he can tell that I don't usually use the com because I type awkwardly. Where did my typing speed go?!?!?!0.o

Ok ok, I wana go sleep and dream about my dear HUSBAND Kurosaki Ichigo. (Lol) No wait, if he is my husband, then I don't have to dream about him, because he will be like right beside me...Ara!! Think straight!!!XD

Ahems~! Anyways, I really wanna go sleep le. Haven't finished all my hw yet. Argh! Must ganbattes!! Jiayous~

Watched a Final Fantasy movie today (at Yuming's house). I think it's called Advent something...I think~

Took a pic of the two YMs together, standing side by side. Yayies~!!

Ok, really must go sleep le. Oyasuminasai~

Amberle~ =)