<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 13, 2008 . 3/13/2008 11:11:00 pm

Forgot to add this in, but remember, before Calvin came, we were very eng, so...Yea, I know we're in Yuming's room, but we didn't do anything. =.= Anyways, Yamei and I wrote this on three pieces f paper, one for each episode. Here they are... (Told you I will post them, 爱猫的! XD)

(By the way, we were thinking up interview questions lar, but Yamei and I played around...a bit. XD)
Bold for interviewer and italics for interviewee. Normal will be for actions.
NO OFFENCE~!!! See below...

Ep1 (Interviewer by me, interviewee by Yamei)

(Interviewee: Old Auntie)
Do you feel that youngsters these days are not recycling enough?
Oh yes indeed. Look at the amount of rubbish I've collected. 现在的小孩啊,越来越坏,还讲什么环保lar, aiyo, give me a break 小朋友.
Auntie, 不要讲到like自己很厉害一样leh. 你小时候有没有环保?
Surprisingly no. Aiya. 不要问我lar. 走开走开。我要扫RUBBISH liao
臭Auntie. 还讲到like自己很厉害like that. Che!
Auntie 小时候没有读书,don't know what is recycling mah. Sigh. 小妹妹头脑简单,一点也没为Auntie着想。 我早上才spray perfume leh. 说我臭... Shakes head
Auntie 你那么老了还spray什么perfume? 要court谁? So老了还有谁要?没读书so? I thought 你很厉害?=.=
Choy! 没礼貌。老了就不可以打扮,spray perfume meh? 现在modern liao. 老Auntie也可以很chio的。
Auntie很chio? Rubbish!! 打扮有什么用? You not chio like us leh!!
你才not chio. Auntie 生气了!Complain校长你才知道Auntie得厉害!=) Super woman~
Complain校长complain校长lor! 谁怕谁! I complain MOE then you know! I super girl ar, super woman!!
Yah lah, yah lah. Shut the XX~
Or hor...Auntie scold bad word... 转身就走

~The End~

Pai seh hor, Yamei, dunno how to draw the smeileys here. Anyways, I very tired le. Goodnight goodnight~

I attended a GZ com meeting~ I feel so honoured~!!XD

I...am so random...=.=

Ep 2 and 3 next time ba... Jaa, owari~

Amberle~ =)