<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 16, 2008 . 3/16/2008 09:04:00 pm

Yayie~! Finally! My high and mighty mother bought me red hair spray~ Whoots~!

Renji, I'm gonna be like you~ XD

But honestly, a lot of things have changed. Once upon a time, long long ago, I'm a very timid and soft-spoken girl. That's bone thin. Now, the opposite. 0.o

Timid? Shy? Go ask the neko girl and everyone else. They'll strongly disagree. Soft-spoken? I have such a loud voice. And I think I'm fat. T^T

I used to treat children like so well, now, wtf. Once, in the MRT, two boys were making such a ruckus. And there I was, standing right beside them, reading 'peacefully'. Just across me were the two freaks' mother and grandmother...I think. Anyways, I rolled my eyes. They were really tooooooo noisy. Then the younger one grabbed my skirt. I swatted his hand off, not very gently. His grandma and ma warned him. I rolled my eyes (making it a point that they saw) and moved away, putting as much distance away as possible. When they left, I moved back. I...am so mean~

But I really don't care~

Hate Yon like hell lars. Hate him hate him hate him. Do one History project will die ars? I hope he does. -Not very amused-

K lars, have to study for Bio tomorrow. Then go for perf (assistance~) for GZ at ten. Which is good~ Can skip lessons~ XD

Hope will dream of my dear DARLING Ichigo tonight. Showed Nanaka-chan my bluetooth display name. She said," 不要脸啊,Kurosaki Cherushi!" Yes, the display name is Kurosaki Cherushi~ Atashi wa Kurosaki-san desu~!! As in MRS Kurosaki~ KYAAAA~!!XD

Ahems~! Anyways, go revise!! Ganbarimashou~!!XD

~Amberle =)