Friday, March 28, 2008 . 3/28/2008 08:28:00 pm
There are videos of our GZ ensemble!!! Kyaaa~! XDAnd Belverlin(erm, not sure how to spell) had long hair? Wow... She short hair nicer lors... XP But none of my buisness though.
Yon wanna learn GZ. Then don't know from where hear that play GZ fingers will bleed. Really mehs? Please lahs. Never happened to me before. The most only skin hard nia lors. XD
Tried to MSN laoda, demo no reply. Lol, maybe he msning with Qiao Yi again. Today like super random lors. The four of us were like walking towards the canteen, and Qiao Yi suddenly 'appeared' and said, "Chelsea, Yuming said that you are a very nice person to chat with" and I was like, "...Ok" or something like that. It was that random I was kinda shocked lors. XD
Getting the hang of MSN liaos. Kuro-chan is now obsessed with D.N.Angel and is fangirling over Krad. Though personally I feel Dark more handsome lors. XD Fangirled over Dark for don't know how long. But that's like long long time ago lars.
Doing hw now, tomorrow got Sport's Heats, then like haven't packed the stuff yet. Li Zhen running lors. Then we'll be cheering. Ganbarimasu~!! I'll scream at the top of my lungs!!XD Good thing NJL in Scorpion too~
Then Yon say he wanna get Wei Qiang and sit with us lors, cause if not they very lonely. I say k lors, see what Yamei says. He say his group index number very zun one. 27, 28, 29. Calvin, Yuming and Yon respectively, so all diff. house. I feel so lucky!!
K lars. Guess that is like all. Need ta do hw. Must sleep early too. Jaa, owari~
---Amberle-chan =)
