<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 12, 2008 . 4/12/2008 11:00:00 pm

Had homecoming day today!! Lols, it was...quite sian. =.= Then what the hell, when I'm on duty, it's not raining. Then I off, then it starts raining. And when it's my turn again, the rain stopped. =.=

What the hell...

Anyways, was in charge of the X-Box 360 with Yamei. Laoda in charge of......X-Box? Yeah...Then Yamei took over Wii and...actually, this is so confusing. 0.o

Then there were many people who wanted to play lors, then if don't let them (we have only two remotes for each sets), they kaobei. Slowly, I got more and more pissed off, though I don't wanna let it show at first. Demo, I couldn't bear it anymore. When a (sec one?) boy kept asking REPEATEDLY "Later my turn ar" or something like that, I yelled and glared at him. Then when laoda and Andy paid, AC took the remote away from him. By then I was very VERY VERY pissed off that I SCREAMED "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS...?!" I forgot what. XD Demo, I remembered that I did slam my hand down onto the sofa. I was that pissed. And after that, AC tried REPEATEDLY trying to tell me something, which I STRONGLY BELIEVE is related to letting him be next in the game, I shouted (for each time) "I DON'T CARE!!" Gawd. I really hate AC. Could kill him lors, if law allows. In fact, if I could, many people in my class would already be dead, trust me.

Whoa! Such a long long paragraph. 0.o

Thank gawd I left early. Thank gawd.

Laoda was sianned until he slept. Lols! Wanted to use my book to bonk his head lors, but that's too evil~ XP

Still have 4 dollars coupons left. Whatever. Gave them to Yamei. =3

Added three more to my collection. Yayies~

Kuro-chan, my father said that keeping swords is not illegal, unless the swords are smuggled in. So, my collection is legal. ^^

Jaa, guess that's all. Owari~

---Amberle-chan =)