Friday, April 04, 2008 . 4/04/2008 05:34:00 pm
Lol. Seemed like so long since I typed another post. Lots of things happened, but I don't wanna ELABORATE. (XD) Cuz I forgot~ XPGot full marks for PW presentation!! And we didn't even write script etc etc, unlike Li Zhen's group, write script till dunno what time, then fail. 0_0 I don't dare to tell LiLi our marks lars...
Then today raining St John's still having CCA. Whoas! Thank gawd I didn't join St John's. Nearly did though~ XD
Ok lars..Nothing more. Only today do IT till pek chek. VRY very pek chek. But whatever. At least finish liaos. NO THANKS TO YOU, LAODA!!XD
Wahahas, laoda has to hand in next Mon instead. That's retribution for not helping me for THREE WEEKS. I nearly put your name down in credits lors, but didn't. Deleted it away~ XD
Today during IT, I was like, "Qiao Yi, how to -forgot what- ars" and she was like, "I don't know, ask laoda," and....Ok, this is so messy. =.=
Simplified version:-
Me: Qioa Yi, how to -forgot what-?
QY: I don't know, ask laoda.
Me: I call liao, he say he don't know. (Actually, I called twice. First time he was bathing. 0_0)
QY: Huh? You really call ar?
Me: Ya
Isabel(who was nearby): Who is laoda?
QY and me: Yuming
Then QY said that Yuming is a very nice person, because though her model is very hard to make, he tried. Even Calvin took hours. Then I said, laoda is not a nice person becase he did not help me for THREE WEEKS. He can still sit there and do nothing during IT lors! Feel like whacking his head!!
PEOPO!! I DON'T LIKE LAODA THAT WAY LARS! WHERE YOU GUYS THINK UNTIL?!(Ni men xiang dao na li? XD)
Lol. I think that's all lors. Laoda NPing now, but not my prob~
Oh, and laoda said that there are many interesting things in NP or something like that, and when I told Yamei today, we burst out laughing~ XD
Jaa, still have lots of hw~ Owari~~
---Amberle =)
