Saturday, April 26, 2008 . 4/26/2008 10:35:00 pm
I know I'm supposed to be studying now but...Whenever I listen to (some) songs, I'll have so many things, so many emotions I wanna express, but I'll never know how. There are many futile attempts...on my MSN... =.=
I mean, the songs are really great! Music is wonderful! But sometimes, just like books, it takes you to another world, like...not physically but, you dream it, you wish it.
However, though you wish and dream it with all your might, you'll never get there. Never and ever. So all you ever do is continue dreaming...Miracles do not happen. They never have, and they never will...
Sometimes, sacrifices are to be made, in order to achieve...your greatest destiny...The end of the world...Or the beginning...?
See what music can do to me? 0.o
I was listening to 'A Heart's Resolve - Kingdom hearts Remix' by the way...Am still now. XD
Seriously, that game is a truly wonderful game. So full of that mysterious feeling...Oowaahs~
You should go check it out. It makes you...poetic? Eh...
But seriously, miracles do not happen. You can continue dreaming and dreaming, with all your might, and it'll get you nowhere. Nor do you know how to achieve it in any other ways...
Yes, there is hidden meaning in the previous paragraph. Nothing dirty though. =.=
Darkness resides in every heart, even the purest one. The whole world is filled with intense darkness. However, even in all these darkness, a small gleam of light exists. Follow that light, no matter what, and it'll get you to your destination. Your dreams...
Do dreams come true? Will I be able to stop dreaming and willing it to come true? Will I...ever be able to go into that other world? (I don't mean the afterlife. =.=) That world...where the impossible become possible, and where dreams come true?
I wish...with all my might...
When worlds get consumed by darkness, does it disappear...forever? Will the existing become non-existent? Or not?
I...am getting emo. 0.o
What sacrifices would have to be made, to achieve that goal, that dream, and entirely escape this godforsaken world...? Where darkness resides...in every heart...
