Saturday, April 05, 2008 . 4/05/2008 01:05:00 pm
HW do till qi qi ba ba liaos, so here I am~ Found Star Ocean EX's OP. Quite nice~ It's Jap. XDRead one volume of Star Ocean's manga before. Quite cool. I believe Star Ocean's a game. Cool~ Then right now, I am hunting for two games - Chrono Cross and Star Ocean - though I doubt if I'll have time to play them. Lol. I even changed my MSN display name to 'The Girl Who Stole The Stars', one of Chrono Cross's songs. There is a diff. version of the song, 'The Boy Who Stole The Stars'. Lol~
Nothing much to do lars, except for hw, which is sian. Today slept till like 10+. Quite energised lars. XP Then practised on GZ to memo the parts of fang zhi mang. And played ying chun hua for fun~ Heard from Yan Xin that we sec 2s are gonna perform in a SHOPPING MALL. WTF!!0_0 One of the songs might be fang zhi mang. We should request for ying chun hua lors, cuz that song we play till what kua lan shou liaos.
...nothing liaos lars. So...Owari~^^
---Amberle =)
