<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 . 4/22/2008 05:47:00 pm

Ok! I can't stand it anymore! If I continue pondering on about my life I'll DIE sooner or later!!

Have to chiong the life sciences report lors. Then Lei dunno how to do referencing, so I have to do it. Then Li Zhen's whole conclusion was not up to standard, which results in me reoing the whole thing. And I still have my own share of work! I get the hardest parts, people! Can't you people just do some stuff that are up to standard? But at least they tried and did the work early...Gawd, I <3 them~

Then I have a feeling that my PW members are hostile to me. Not that I mind though, but it's just that is it my fault? I mean, I haven't been very nice to them, but they haven't been very nice to me either...have they? Seriously, I hate my whole life lars. Wish I never even existed lors!!

Then Hao Zhe tried to guess who laoda is today, resulting in me not able to pay attention for the whole History lesson. XD I mean, he took my Physics and History file to blackmail me into telling him lars. 0_0

He said to give him hints lors, so I said he's in a uniform group. He said that the uniform groups for boys are BB, SJAB, NCC and NPCC. So, he wanted me to limit it down. I told him that he is not in BB. Then he asked if he is in express. Yes~ Is he in our level? Yes~~ And he's taller then me...pretty vague cuz I'm so short. 0_0 Then he limited it down himself - he crossed out SJAB. So, all that's left is NC and NP. Then he asked if he's from our class, so I crossed out '01 for him. So, there's only '02 to '06 left. I don't know why I didn't just tell him lors.Maybe because it's fun? XD Hahas, and I don't want him to go round spreading false rumors lors...He does that quite a lot. XP

Yamei said it's so obvious she couldn't believe Hao Zhe couldn't guess it. Lols!

Then I keep seeing his (The he in italics is different from the he in bold. The one in italics is laoda. The other one...nee...) back...And his smile is so damn charming and shuai lars...Oh no, fangirly insticts might kick in. 0_0

No, seriously, he's so damn shuai...But I can't talk to him, cuz his friends don't like me. (That's normal. Many people don't like me. Not that I care~) And...I don't wanna arouse suspicions...

So near, yet so far...

Aras, back to chionging~~

---Amberle =)