Tuesday, April 29, 2008 . 4/29/2008 03:15:00 pm
Must hurry up and blog cuz later need to go Jap!! Jiayous~!Ok, there's History MYE tomorrow!! Oh noes~!! I think I'm gonna faint. There's also a major Jap test next Tuesday lors. 6th of May, I'll never forget that...
MYEs all the way till nest week, then got GZ again. Also, this Sunday going Bird Park, cuz sis wanna go. XD So damn cute~~
She's collecting bird feathers. Hahas. Her collection is damn pretty de~
Then found out got 89 for Lit for CA. YAYIES~!!! I decided! I'm gonna get into 303 and take E. Lit! Ganbarimasu~!
Qiao Yi wants me to teach her the violin cuz she wanna play Gavotte. Lols, Gavotte. Long long time no play liaos, must be pretty rusty le. 0.o But Gavotte is damn nice de lars.
Life is pretty much ok nowadays, when collecting test paper, same as last year, only last year I found is offencing, this year I find it funny. Seriously, it's damn funny de lars. XDD Told them for 'xin xian yi dian de', then they do the other side, then Colin join them. Lols! Ling Fang, your yan guang is good. Hahas~ Too bad I'm not interested in Colin. XP
Colin is shuai lars, but not as shuai as Kanda or Ichigo. Lalalas~~
I love Ichiruki a lot. I know I've been ranting on and on about AllenXLenalee nowadays, but I'll never ever forget Ichiruki. Ichiruki ga wasurenai~ <3
Found a new...ok, old, lols, anime yesterday called Galaxy Angel. Has only 12 minutes per episode lars, but tell you, it's damn funny de. XD Found a game for it somewhere lors~ Forgot where. It's becuse of the game then I go watch de. XP Anyways, if Forte in Galaxy Angel is male, then I'll find Forte shuai and cool~! Demo, unfortunately, Forte's female. And unfortunately/fortunately, I'm not les...Well, ok, Anna is still my qin ai de though. XD
Forte has a male voice. Really male voice. But Forte...is obviously female. You'll know why when you watch Galaxy Angel. 0.o
Jaa, think that's it lars. Life nowadays is still pretty much ok de, with no intention to end my life. But still, it's better if there's more interesting things (nothing dirty ok, Yamei. =.=) in my life. SIgh~ Oh wells, back to reality~~
---Amberle-chan =)
