<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 18, 2008 . 4/18/2008 06:17:00 pm

Oh my gawd. I hate myself! Sincerely hate myself! Iknow why my PW members hate me so much! I'm too straightforward!!

I am a very straightforward person. And I hate that. My gawd, how am I ever ever gonna apologise to them?

From today onwards, I shall keep my mouth shut and my comments to myself. Unless I feel challenged...I guess...

I wish I can perish from the surface of this world lors!! Really really want to. Then many people will be happy. Maybe?

Whatever. Just wanna drop dead and die. Really drop dead and die. Why just can't I be like Yamei? She's like, always know what to say at the right times de. I'm the complete opposite. I HATE MYSELF!

I might go commit suicide. 0_0

Demo, what else can I do? Are there any others like me out there?

Should I mass apologise? Will they even forgive me?

Wonder how death feels like...

---Amberle