Thursday, May 29, 2008 . 5/29/2008 03:39:00 pm
Would you belive it? This is the 100th post of my blog!! Whoots~ Happy anniversary~!! XDDI don't really look forward to Lei's party now. Cuz it's like no one wanna go. The boys don't wanna go, so in turn Qiao might not be going. Then liddat so few people only, so sian!
Like a chain reaction, you know? Maybe I shall beg them to go, like what Anna suggested?
Maybe like that I also don't wanna go lehs...Sigh...
I don't know. :X
Whoa, Kaichong, how you find my blog de? After 2 years some more. Diaos. But lols, hihi. 以前的仇恨还没跟你算账,你等着瞧。
And if you really miss me, come find me lors. After all we live so near. =.=
Feeling very very sian now. I don't know lars! Should I or should I not go to the party??
Maybe I should resort to begging...?
