<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 04, 2008 . 5/04/2008 07:08:00 pm

Ok, here's another blog quiz from Lei's blog again. Know I'll be wasting my time again, demo, it seems kinda fun. Though I know I'll probably regret it afterwards. XP

1.At what age do you wish to get married?
Gawd knows. I don't know and I don't care, as long as I marry the right person~~ Eg Ichigo, Kanda XDD

2.Who is more important to you? Friends or girlfriend/boyfriend?
Eh...Tough one. Hmms, kinda depends lars. See who I love more. XD Kidding~~

3.Who is the person you trust the most?
...My parents, I guess, and my sis. But, if I have to narrow it down to one person, then...kinda like no one. 0.o

4.Do you have enough confidence?
...Depends. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends~

5.If you can have a dream to come true what would it be?
This is a tough one! I wanna get into 303 next year, wanna score ALL A1s, don't want my parents to be so exhausted, want my family to be happy, want Chanteru to get into special stream and good school, world peace, no more rising prices, no world hunger, no pollution, be rich, to be an exorcist like in those in D.Gray-Man, or a shinigami like those in Bleach, want to marry Kanda and Ichigo and SO MUCH MORE! So, this is a really really tough one. Geez.

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
ABSOLUTELY! Otherwise, life would be full of misery.

7.What is your goal for this year?
See answer(s) to question five, the relevant ones. =)

8.Do you believe in eternal love?
No. But I hope so.

9.Have you broken the person closest to your heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
Ne...I don't think so. But I don't know. Sometimes, I speak too harshly.

10.What feeling do you love most?
Ah...Tis' is a hard hard question. Eh...Happiness, I guess? Or love? Not that I have ever experienced TRUE love before, lols~

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Here goes~~ He has to be smart and taller then me(this is easy =.=) and not older then me by 5 or more years NOR younger than me, he has to be caring, and understanding, and loving and brave and very very VERY shuai and preferably KANDA YUU or KUROSAKI ICHIGO. (:

12.What feeling do you hate the most?
Guilt. I hate that. But it's hard to make me feel guilty if you try to PURPOSELY so don't even think about it. =.=

13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course! Most of the time~~ XP

14.Do you believe in God?
Though I keep say 'Oh my gawd' or stuff like that, I do not. Nor do I believe in miracles. Kiseki ga shinjinai. Kami-sama mo shinjinai.

15.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Eh...Happiness! And friendship! And love! And money~~ XDD

16.Who cares for you the most?
My family~~ <3

17.Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Way. Too. Lazy. To. Describe. Cuz I forgot who last tagged me. And I simply cannot be bothered to go check~~

18.What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Making being really upset, and being so damn useless.

19.IF time were to rewind, what do you want?
Whoa, always look to the future, and never ponder in the past. I DON'T want time to rewind.

20.What is your definition of happiness?
Eh...To be happy? XD

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their C-Box that they have been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all :D.

Right. Remove a question...eh, the last one. =)

I shall replace it with:
20.How much do you love Kanda and Ichigo?
Indescribable with words. <3

Then I have to tag 8 people...Ne, I don't care~~ XD

Tis' the attitude of a Cherushi~~ X3