<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 29, 2008 . 5/29/2008 03:59:00 pm

Ok, I know Lei hasn't tagged me yet, but I'm so bored, so might as well do this.

And yep, you got it, another blog quiz. Another wastage of time...=.= But also don't know why I wanna do it. Lols~

A)People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and can replace any questions to formulate their own.

B)Tag 8 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse.

[Don't be lame. Of course we can refuse. Otherwise, what will happen? NOTHING. But I'm just doing it for fun. =.=]

[And Lei's blog cannot copy and paste, so it will take a long LONG time...]

1)If your lover betrayed you, what is your reaction?
[You say lehs? He will die a dreadful death. MUAHAHAHAHAHAS!! Lols~ No lars, I won't go kill people de. =.= But I would wish that he would die. And soon.(:]

2)If a dream were to come true, what would it be?
[Ehhs, I believe I have answered this question before, in another quiz. Go look for it, if you want to, cuz I'm not retyping everything.]

3)If your house is on fire, what is the one thing that you would preserve?
[Ehhs, hopefully, my house will NOT be on fire. But then, ehhs, regret? My family's lives? Can that even be preserved? I HOPE.]

4)What would you do with your billion dollars?
[Whoa! Lols~ Buy a big house for my family, and let them live their lives in peace. And do whatever I want? Lalalalalas~]

5)What is your ideal lover?
[Ichigo/Athrun/Kanda. Enough said.X3 No wait, that's WHO. Ok then, WHAT. Ehhs, wait, WHAT is your ideal lover sounds...weird? Do ya mean, conditions? Oh well~ Whatever, I'll just do conditions~ Be taller than me(very easy), be VERY good-looking, treats me well, LOVES me, and...actually, I'm way too lazy to type. XP]

6)Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved?
[Ehhs...Depends? XP]

7)How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
[Hmms. Till I get impatient. And I get impatient very easily.(:]

8)If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
[Either stop being the third hand, or, if I really like him, ehhs, force the other girl to go away? And yes, I'm selfish. Got a problem with that?]

9)Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
[Whoa! A LOT! But I don't wanna list them out. It's none of your buisness anyways~~]

10)What cheers you up fastest?
[People comforting me, or making me laugh(though I don't intend to) or...anime? XDD]

11)How do you see yourself in 10 years' time?
[Where's the excitement in life if you were to predict EVERYTHING that's gonna happen to you? =.=]

12)Who are currently the most important people to you?
[My family, some of my relatives, my friends, and of course, HIM. Ohh, and the creator of anime.(:]

13)What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
[Ehhs, many people tagged me. Please be specific. =.=]

14)Would you rather be rich but single, or married but poor?
[If the person I married truly loves me, then of course. But if not, the first option.(:]

15)What's the first thing you do every morning?
[Open my eyes.(:]

16)Would you give all to your relationship?
[Depends whether I'm really happy or not.]

17)If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, which would you pick?
[Ehhs, depends. See who I love more.(:]

18)What type of friends do you like?
[Those that are crazy along with me, understand me, or at least try to, defend me, play with me, not too timid, act more like other teenagers, and most importantly, BE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER.(:]

19)Are you happy with your life now?
[Sometimes.]

20)What do you want to do if circumstance and money were not an obstacle?
[THROW MYSELF AT HIM!!!!!!!! XDD]

8 people to tag:
I'll spare everyone the evilness of this, and besides, I'm too lazy anyways. XP

...Just a thought. Who invented these quizzes, and for what reason?