<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 02, 2008 . 5/02/2008 02:57:00 pm

Ok, Lei wants me to do a blog quiz, so here I shall~! (I laughed damn hard at her answers. Go check them out!! XD)

Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people. At the end of this, choose five people to do this.

1) Chanteru-chan (My sis XD)
2) Kurosaki Ichigo (Yes he exists! In my heart!!)
3) Kuchiki Rukia
4) Yamei
5) Wendy
6) Lei Shi
7) Li Zhen
8) Kanda Yuu (Kyaaaa~! X3)
9) Lavi
10) Abarai Renji
11) Allen Walker
12) Lenalee
13) Hitsugaya Toushirou
14) Kuchiki Byakuya (It's not that I don't know many people, it's just that my life is filled with anime)
15) A.H. (Why him of all people? 0.o Not that it's a bad thing, lol)
16) A.C. (And that reminds me of the other Albert)
17) Qiao Yi (And surprisingly, that bings me to Qiao Yi)
18) Yuming (Who reminds me of Yuming 0.o)
19) Yon Min (Who reminds me of <--)
20) Calvin (Who reminds me of...20 already?! And I was having so much fun!!XD)

1}How did you meet (14) -Kuchiki Byakuya-
In a wondrous anime called Bleach! It's coolios~ XD

2}What would you do if you never met (1)?
I would...ehh, not know her. And not be a big sis. And my life would be boring. Sniffs. Chanteru-chan, don't leave me~ T^T

3}What if (9) and (20) dated? -Lavi and Calvin-
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS! Oh my gawd~ XD I tell you, it's impossible~~

4}Will (6) and (17) date? -Lei Shi and Qiao Yi-
I strongly believe, NO. They are not les.

5}Describe (3) -Kuchiki Rukia-
Whoo~ Not bad looking, a shinigami, and in every way compatible with Ichigo!! XD

6}Is (8) attractive? -Kanda Yuu-
YOU BET! He's not only shuai, but damn hot and sooooooo kawaii! Simply delicious~! XD And he's mine!!!!!!!X3

7}Describe (7) -Li Zhen- (Lol, Lei wrote Li Zhen for her no. 7 too. I didn't know~ XD)
Eh...very neat handwriting, nice caring person, terrific in Chinese and guzheng, loves reading, good at designing, and smart! Damn smart! I wanna be like her... T^T She's a wonderful friend to have~

8}Do you know any of (12)'s family member? -Lenalee-
Yesh~ Her maniac of a brother, Komui. He's comical~~ XD But you can tell that he cares a lot for his little sis. You go, Komui~!

9}What would you do if (18) confesses to you that he likes you? -Yuming-
Whoa! WHOA! WHOA! I'll...I dunno, not believe or something. Cuz it's never gonna happen. I think he's more compatible with Qiao Yi lars, though I have no right to say so. And no right to think so too, actually. 0_0 But if it ever happens...eh...I think I'll decline or something. I preger anime people. Gomene~ XP

10}What language does (15) speak? -AH-
Eh...Chinese, English....Erm, what do Indonesians speak? Sorry~

11}Who is (9) going out with? -Lavi-
Gawd knows...=.=

12}How old is (16)? -AC-
Eh...13? 14? I don't know~

13}When is the last time you spoke to (13)? -Hitsugaya Toushirou-
Eh, never, not because he's from an anime (I speak to Ichigo like every day XD) but because I'm not exactly a huge fan of his. Sorry, all the fans out there. Hope I didn't offend anyone~

14}Who is (2)'s favourite band/singer? -Ichigo-
Oh my gawd! How could I ever forget?! How could I?! Gomenesai, Ichigo~!! T^T

15}Would you ever date (4)? - Yamei-
Hahaha~! Yamei! HAHAHA~! Gawd yes~! NOT. XD

16}Would you ever date (1)? -Chanteru-
Would you ever like me to whack you on the head? =.=

17}Is (19) single? -Yon Min-
Eh...I don't know and I don't care.

18}What is (10)'s last name? -Abarai Renji-
Renji. Duh~ =.=

19}Would you ever be in a relationship with (11)? -Allen-
Eh...Never. Not even friendship, cuz he's from an anime. And he's not my taste. 0.o

20}School of (3)? -Kuchiki Rukia-
Eh...She isn't really in a school currently, except for...Karakura High? Or do you prefer the Shinigami Academy, which she...graduated from...sorta? Ne~?

21}Where does (6) lives? -Lei Shi-
Seng Kang. =)

22}What is your favourite thing of (5)? -Wendy-
She seems...brave...0.o And is kinda cool~ XD

23}Have you ever seen (2) naked? -Ichigo-
NoOoOo~! But what I wouldn't give just to see Ichigo's damn shuai body...without anything on... XDD Meh heh hehs...X3

Pass this on to 5 people:
1] Chanteru-chan
2] Li Zhen
3] Yamei
4] Wendy
5] Qiao Yi

.....Quite fun, but seriuosly, I don't see the point of this quiz. Give me the previous hour of my life back~!!!!! XD