<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 31, 2008 . 5/31/2008 11:51:00 am

Finished Lit hw~!!! Yayies~! XDD Haha, Lit, I LOVE Lit. <33

And all TEN Chi wksts. And the compre excluding summary. Yay~ This is faster than last year~

Lalalalala~ X3

Didn't go to Cheng-chan's house yesterday. Sorry, but I really can't, ok? T^T

And Zhuo-chan, I agree with the SMS you sent me last night 100%. XD

Ehh, Lei's party is tomorrow. Many people won't be going, which is SADDED. Cuz I wanna take group photo with everyone. But ohh well~ Guess I'll have to take them when school reopens.

Yes, I'm gonna take everyone's photo. For memory's sake. And also for fun. XP

Thanks qin ai de da jie jie for this brilliant idea~~ XDD

I might post them up onto my blog.(: