Friday, May 16, 2008 . 5/16/2008 03:26:00 pm
GO AWAY!!! GO FAR FAR AWAY!!! I don't wanna talk to you, don't wanna see you, GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hate you to the core lars! Don't wanna see you, don't wanna hear your voice, don't want you to exist! I hate you!
I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!!!
You have everything I don't lars! A huge group of friends, wonderful art skills, that cute face, tall, and what else? EVERYTHING! Even...
I seriously hate you lars!!!!!!
I know I don't show it, but I really cannot tahan can?
And sorry if I insulted anyone, but I really need to vent my anger.
And I didn't state name can? So don't come say, "Is it me? You hate me? I hate you too!" or whatever crap. Cuz I seriously don't wanna hear it. Or even know it.
Go far far away. And never come back. EVER!
