<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 23, 2008 . 5/23/2008 05:20:00 pm

"No matter how deep the darkness, the light lies within"

She was the Keyblade wielder; the chosen one. Her quest was to get rid of all those pestering Heartless and lock the Keyholes of all the Worlds.

He was the Gunblade wielder; NOT the chosen one. His quest was NOT to get rid of all those pestering Heartless and lock the Keyholes of all the Worlds. But he followed, wherever she went, wherever she goes.

Together, they fought for light in that everlasting darkness, clinging on to the faint hope that one day, they would triumph. Not that they had a choice - their path was already set for them.

There are so many worlds out there, but they share the same sky. One sky; One destiny.

--------------

Riiiiight. Feeling sorta emo, so I felt that I might write a little "fanfic" about Kingdom Hearts. Not that it is a fanfic, but anywaaaaaays~!

Heartless are those who have lost their heart. Pretty simple, ne? Hahas. I don't wanna explain and elaborate. Go wikipedia and research if you want.(:

And this is NOT copying. Cuz I mentioned it's a little fanfic...Fine! An excerpt(Ehh, correct spelling? 0_0) of a little fanfic, and what are fanfics made of?? I think you know. So it's NOT copying. And I don't care whether you like it or not because it's not my buisness. And yes, I'm mean.

Anyways, I'm planning to call the female Aria and the male...Nee, tough one. Suggestions anyone?? (: