Friday, May 02, 2008 . 5/02/2008 08:17:00 pm
After surfing (the net =.=) around for quite some time, namely, BLOGS, (Eh heh heh~) I suddenly felt this nostalgia for everyone in CPS. Especially 6.1'06. Do you know that CPS changed the class-naming thingy from a nice simple '6.1' to 'Excellence 1'? I think it's extra lars, but whatever. =.=No seriously. I miss everyone.And lol, just not saw Daven's blog, then remembered, eh...Didn't I like give him a nickname? Heh hehs~ Bunny, I'll never forget it~~ XDD
But...Sounds so err, right? 0.o Eh~~
Cheng-chan doesn't have a C-Box in her blog, so cannot tag lors. Why doesn't she go get a C-Box? T^T It's like she forgotten me liaos! 0.o
Never de lars. I believe~ I remembered once when I told her "I'll never marry when I grow up", she said, "Ten years down the road you'll say, 'Must attend my wedding next week ars.'" Lols! XD
Gawd, miss her~ And Zhuo~ My besties~~ T^T
Cry me a river~~ Lols~ XD
Hahas, all this reminsicing. Am I getting old? XD
Wanna go back CPS again...But the security guard...Grrr...
Haiz~ Whatever. Really miss you people de. I know some of you are still avoiding me cuz of some stupid disease that SOMEONE said I have. Grow up lars, people! 14 years old liao lehs!!
Hoi, that SOMEONE, you know very well who you are! You better watch you back ks? Cuz Chelsea's changed A LOT. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS~!! XD
Ahems. Anyways, that's like all. I'll never forget minna de! Minna ga ZETTAI wasurenai~! Eien ni~ ^^
Cheng and Zhuo and Xue Ying and Yolande and Wing Sang and Lovel and Amelia and Pei Yu and Christine and Jean and Jia Rong and everyone in 6.1'06~ Whoots~! XDD
~Amberle-chan =)
